Saturday 4 August 2012

Other ways to put my blog button on your blog!!

My blinky blog button!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Girls,I really wanna to ask you a favour and it would mean very much to me if you could do it. I made this blinky blog button for all the peoples who cannot or having difficulty with my new Blog button with grab box. But I have up come with an idea. But I would really appreciate you to put my Blog Button on your blog! Here is how!!!


1. Go to layout
2. Add a gadget
3. Click "Picture"
4. The title would be: Click this blinky blog button so we can get Pink Sugar Dolling with Nattasha!!
5. Link would be www.pinksugardollings.blogspot.com
6. Un tick Shrink to fit
7. Tick "from the web enter. Paste an image url below" 
8. The insert this Image URL  
http://i.picasion.com/pic56/c7f7a0d42ddbb5e802deb7ef61154a55.gif
9. Press enter on your keyboard and the image would come up. 
10. Click “SAVE"!



Thank you so much! It would mean a lot to me. Please comment if there are any difficulties.

4 comments:

  1. Omg! Thank you, know I can put it on my blog! I am on my
    Phone in my bed now, but when I'm fully awake and on the computer, I will put it on!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    I think your blog is fabulous and I have awarded you with the Versatile Blogger award! You derserve it! Check out this link for details- http://asupersunnyspot.blogspot.com.au/2012/08/the-versatile-blog-award.html
    HAPPY BLOGGING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete