Wednesday 1 August 2012

Interview with Susannah Mcfarlane ( Author of EJ12 Girl Hero Book )

My Interview with Susannah 
Mcfarlane Author of EJ12 

Girl Hero books!


susannah-mcfarlane-photo.jpg  

Q1: Why did you become an author?

I've always loved books and writing and I worked as a publisher for many years. I then decided I wanted to write a story for my daughter, Emma - and that was the start of EJ12 Girl Hero!                                                                                                                          Q2: What is your favourite EJ12 book? ( No saying hard to choose!!!!! :) )

I am going to say it! I have different favourites - CHOC SHOCK because I like all the bad jokes, CHRISTMAS COUNTDOWN because it is about my family Christmas, HOT & COLD because it is the first one, KIMONO CODE because I have just finished it and it feels like a new friend, PYRAMID PUZZLE because I really like the Egyptian puzzles and booby traps. That's s start!
Q3: When did you start writing EJ12 books?

In 2009
Q4: Who inspires you to write EJ12 books?

At first, it was my daughter Emma but now it is all of the girls who read EJ and write to me.
Q5: How many EJ12 books are you planning to write?

I am not sure, at least 20.
Q6: Where is the next few missions after Kimono Code and Big Brother going to be?

I am still thinking!

6 comments:

  1. Hey Nattasha,
    Love the new domain name, back ground, header and blog button. I always love interviews, I have quite a few with Susannah To. High-Five, great minds think a like. I will put your new blog button on mine. Once again thanks for putting mine on!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry about your blog button! I have tried many times and it says incorrect link

    ReplyDelete
  3. How? Did you copy and pasted it in the html gadget?
    It's ok if you cannot do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I copy and pasted the code from the picture box and says incorrect. It's ok, I want to put it on. I'm just not sure how.

    ReplyDelete