Wednesday 8 August 2012

The Versatile Blog Award!



Yesterday night I have just check my blog and guess what I got, Sunny @ A Super Sunny Spot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.Nominated me the...........................THE VERSATILE BLOG AWARD!!!!!

OMG I am so excited cause the is my first ever Blog Award, Thanks Sunny.So here are the rules:





So a few basic rules you must follow when getting nominated:

  1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging (blogging for less then 2 years).
  2. Let the nominated bloggers know that they have been nominated for this award. 
  3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
  4. Thank the blogger who has nominated you.
  5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post. 

My Nominees- Only ten Peoples to nominate I'm Sorry but I don't now lots of Peoples



Sunny @ 
A Super Sunny Spot!


Jela @ Seeker Of Perfection!

Beverley @ A reading Daydreamer!

Britishmystery98 / Journal Of A Teen!

Emily @ If You Give a Girl a Blog!

Neevie @ Totally Neevie!

Jen Adcock @ Only love Is Real Paper Crafts!

Yla @ Read And Tell!


7 facts about me:

1. I can speak 2 languages - English and Thai

2. I live in Australia

3. My name is Nattasha

4. I love Technologies and Surfing the Internet

5. I used to name this blog EJ12 news and the name last for about 1 month and I changed it to Pink Sugar Doll!

6. I love reading, Diary of a wimpy kid, EJ12 Girl Hero books, Dear Dumb Diary, Go girls, Selby Books!

7. I am a Taekwondo Yellow belt Stripe 1, I have completed white & orange belt!


Thanks So much Sunny, No one else has ever given me a blog award and you were the first one to!! thanks again!




8 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks for the award :) Btw I'm now following your blog, the reason I didn't before was,I thought your blog was a EJ12 blog! Which I have no idea is!


    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for awarding me the VBA! My first one too! This is such a cool honour. You have a sweet blog too. Love all the great news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Nattasha!
    Thank you so much for nominating me and my mum, jen!!!!! You're the best

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww cute blog, I love the background, too sweet! I'm a new follower, you can check out and follow my blog if you wish at www.rollerbladesandvintage.blogspot.com

    Tata, Leah xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will definitely follow your blog back!!! by the way Thanks

    ReplyDelete