Saturday 11 August 2012

The Adorable Blog Award


The Adorable Blog Award

I have been nominated The Adorable Blog Award from Sunny from asupersunnyspot! Thanks you Sunny.
So here are the rules:

1: You must tag 3 other people when you have been nominated.
2: You must let the nominees know that you have nominated them.
3: Post 4 facts about yourself.
4: You can set 5 questions for your nominees if you want to or can be bothered to.
5: You must put up the icon for the award somewhere in your post and thank the person/peoples who nominated you.



4 facts about me:
  1. I love Hello Kitty
  2. I love diary of a wimpy kid book
  3. I love dogs
  4. Im a right hand person ( meaning I write with my right hand)

My tagger doesn't have questions.


I tag...

  1. Marian from Inkdropperr
  2. Kirthi from Voyage
  3. Ella from Everything Ella
No Questions from me can't  be bothered to

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on getting the award! Your blog is really adorable so you deserve it :)


    xxx

    ReplyDelete