Saturday 11 August 2012

Belle Blog Award !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Belle Blog Award!!!!!




I have been nominated for the Belle Blog Award by the Amazing Ella from everythingaboutella
Thanks so much Ella! Please visit her blog it's lovely! 


Here are the rules...

1) Write 3 facts about yourself!
2) Answer the 3 Questions the tagger asked you!
3)Tag 3 other Bloggers!
4) Write 3 questions for them to answer!
5) You can't tag the person who tagged you!


Three facts about me!

1) I love the colour Pink!
2) I'm Interested in fashions and clothes at the moment!!!
3) I love all my friends :P


The 3 questions from Ella 


1)If you wrote a book - who would you dedicate it to? Why? My old friend Katie from primary school, because she was really nice and my best friend.

2)  If an author asks you if you like their book, and you HATE it, what would you say?! This is a hard one! Ummmmm I would say "It's a good book but its not really the type of books that I read but I am sure other people will like it!"


3)If you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life, what would it be? 
Don't Know why By Norah Jones cause it's relaxing.

I tag...

1)Sunny from A Super Sunny Spot 
2)Sakya from ej12somuchmore
3)
Nushi from A life of am Ordinary girl


Sorry if I didn't tag you
Your Questions...

1) If you could change your life to a completely difference life what would your dream life be and why. Eg. A movie star, a princess, a singer, an artist, a champion gold meddle swimmer or a author.


2) If you could change your looks, what would you change about it and why. Eg. long hair, brown eyes, not wearing glasses.


3)If you could only read 1 book for the rest of your life what would it be? Eg. EJ12 girl hero kimono code, 
harry potter, dear dumb diary year two, diary of a wimpy kid dog days.

Thanks so much for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment