Saturday 5 January 2013

'Get to know me' Tag

I just visited Daria's blog and found this awesome tag, you can visit it right here!
So I'm going to do it cause I figured it might get you to know me better and it sounds fun!

'Get to know me'

 1.Are you named after anyone? Nope.

2.When was the last time you cried? A few days ago

3.Do you have kids? Err I'm only 11

4.If you were another person, would you be friends with yourself? Yes!!!!

5.Do you use sarcasm a lot?  Not a lot.

6.Will you ever bungee-jump?  Na too high.

7.What's your favourite cereal?  I don't like cereal...

8.What's the first thing you notice about people?  Their face and hair.

9.What's your eye colour? Black! Awesome colour :P

10.Scary movies or happy endings? It depends, but mostly happy endings, I hate scary things.

11.Favourite smells? I love the smells of freshly baked cookies and Mint.

12.Summer or Winter? Winter, I love the winter cause yesterday I just survived the hottest day at about 42 degrees!

13.Computer or Television? Computer, you can do any thing and plus there's Youtube so you can watch television and listen to music.

14.What's the furthest you have been away from home? In America Alaska

15.Do you have any special talents? Not really.  Is eating a talent?! XD

16.Where were you born? In a hospital..hehe

17.What are your hobbies? Riding bikes, Reading, Blogging, Watching youtube, Sleeping, Shopping not that much.

18.Do you have any pets? No but I want one, but I'm not going to cause I'm to lazy to clean after them!!

19.Favourite Movie?  Despicable me.

20.Do you have any siblings? Yes, I have a big brother.

21.What do you want to be when you grow up?  A Surgeon or a Dentist.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Nattasha! Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog! Continue doing that! :) And thanks! You have a really nice blog makeover too! The background is really sweet and the header is amazing and adorable. Great job!

    Happy blogging!

    Gabriella xx
    songsinthestudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun tag! WOW it was 42 degrees where you live yesterday?! That's funny because I live in the UK and it's winter right now so it's cold...and even in the summer it doesn't even get half as hot as that! ;)

    Catherine @ The Book Parade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I live in Australia and it's summer this season!
      We had a bush fire somewhere in Australia too, luckily I don't live in that part.
      I wish I was in the UK right now!!!

      Delete
  3. I also want a pet!! What an awesome tag! It's great to see another Aussie Blogger :) I look forward to seeing more posts on your blog.

    Alex @ Possession of Books

    ReplyDelete